– สายไฟเลี้ยง(เส้นสีแดง)กับสายวัด(เส้นสีขาว) ใช้แหล่งจ่ายไฟร่วมกันได้ แต่ห้ามเกิน 30V
– ถ้าต้องการวัดค่าโหลดที่แรงดันเกิน 30V ขึ้นไปให้แยกแหล่งจ่ายไฟ
– 3 wires digital voltmeter, 0.56″ LED display, reverse connection protection.
– This DC voltage meter with DC 0-100V range. It is easy to read, install and use.
Measuring range: DC0-100V
The highest input: DC120V (risk of burning above this voltage)
Allowable error: ±1%
Display mode: three 0.56′′ LED digital tubes
Display Color: Red/Green/Blue (optional)
Refresh rate: about 200mS/times
Power supply: DC4.5-30V
Current consumption: less than 20mA, generally 5-15mA
Working temperature: -10°C~65°C
Dimensions: 48mm x 29mm x 16mm / 1.89in x 1.14in x 0.63in (Length x Width x Thickness)
Opening size: 46mm x 27mm / 1.81in x 1.06in (Length x Width)
Lead length: 20cm
1. The measuring range of this voltmeter is 0-100V. This voltage is only a measurement signal and cannot be used as the working power supply of the voltmeter. Therefore, this voltmeter needs to provide a DC voltage of 4.5-30V from the outside as a working power supply. Among the three wires, the black wire is the common negative electrode, the white wire is connected to the positive electrode of the measurement voltage, and the red wire is connected to the positive electrode of the working power supply. There are a total of negative in the meter. This voltmeter’s measurement range is 0-100V, this voltage is just measurement signal and it can’t be regarded as voltmeter’s working power supply. This voltmeter need outer working power supply which can supply DC4.5-30V as working power supply. About three wires, the black wire is communal negative pole, the white wire is connected to measuring voltage’s positive pole, the red wire is connect to working power supply’s positive pole, the measuring circuit and power circuit’s negative pole are communal.
2. The working power supply voltage of this voltmeter is 4.5-30V, 30V is the maximum use limit, please pay attention to leave enough margin for the meter to avoid permanent damage to the voltmeter due to voltage sparks, power ripples or other excessively high sudden voltages . The voltage of this voltmeter’s working power supply is 4.5-30V, 30V is the voltmeter’s maximum operating limited voltage, please leave enough margin when working, to avoid voltmeter’s permanent damage because of electrical spark, power supply ripple, or other too high abrupt change of voltage.
3. This voltmeter has not been treated with moisture-proof, waterproof, shock-proof and oil-proof treatment, please pay attention when using it. This voltmeter didn’t do moisture-proof, waterproof, shockproof, anti-oil processing, please be careful or handle by yourself when using.
1 x 0.56 inch 0-100V Mini DC Digital Voltmeter LED Display
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review